I love watching the fine folks at Braxton Labs get to live up to the idea of igniting innovation and sparking conversation in ways that you might not get to do at Braxton HQ. They’ve found ways to really use the space to innovate on new beers, new package releases, tap takeovers and events. This latest event is a great way to dig in and explore everyone’s favorite flower, the hop.
About The Event
This is one of those fun times that the team at Braxton and Braxton labs gets to combine the special projects of other breweries with those at Braxton Labs, a fun passion that the smaller experimental space makes possible. Lupulin @ Labs is an event dedicated solely to the hop, and they’re celebrating by pouring not just 10 of their own hoppy creations, but 20+ hoppy guest taps too (We’ll get to the beer in just a second).
The brewery will have live music and a food truck available too during the party so you can hang out with your friends for as long as your hop craving palate can handle.
The event is Saturday, April 28th and it runs from 11am to 11pm. Go ahead and mark your calendar now!
Wait… you wanted to hear about the beer?
What’s worth a stop at Braxton Labs? Here’s a taste of what’s going to be on tap:
- 3 Floyds – Zombie Dust, Pale Ale
- Bearded Iris – Homestyle, NE IPA
- DogFish Head – 120 Minute – IPA
- DogFish Head – Lupulin Luau – Toasted Coconut IPA
- Lagunitas – Lucky 13 Mondo – Red Ale
- MadTree – Entropic Theory – IPA
- Monnik Beer Co – IPA
- Moody Tongue – Sliced Nectarine – IPA
- Sierra Nevada – Hazy Little Thing – NE IPA
- Stillwater Artisanal – The Cloud – IPA with oats & lactose
- Stone – Buzzer Beater – Imperial IPA
- Taft’s Ale House – Panic Do Nothing – Hazy IPA
- More to be announced!
Braxton Labs will also be releasing a new, yet to be announced canned beer on this day, and they’ll be releasing those details soon.
If that’s not enough for you, we haven’t even mentioned the Braxton beer that will be on tap. There are going to be four different firkins (or infusions) of Revamp IPA in the Labs Beer Garden… it’s gonna be a hop head’s dream!