Things never go as expected at Urban Artifact, and I say that in the best way possible. The shows are always packed full of some of my favorite moments from the podcast, and this episode doesn’t let up at all. We dig into some of this week’s upcoming releases from Urban, chat a little bit (and probably burn a few of my bridges) about that nagging debate about Lambic beer while also learning a little bit more about where all the ideas from Urban Artifact actually come from. It’s action packed… it ends with us playing a really fun edition of everyone’s newest favorite game show “Sip Slam or Dump”… what can go wrong? Poor Betty Bollas from Fibonacci… she didn’t know the absolute chaos she was going to get thrown into when she agreed to sit in on a show!
Make sure you don’t miss this episode. Make sure you don’t miss these Epicurean Beers… make sure you don’t miss anything about Urban Artifact – I love these folks!
Guests This Week
- Bret Kollman Baker – Urban Artifact
- Josh Elliot – Urban Artifact
- Betty Bollas – Fibonacci
From The Beer Fridge
- Urban Artifact – Cranberry
- Urban Artifact – Cherry Pie and Black Coffee
- Urban Artifact – Shaved Asparagus Salad
- Urban Artifact – Website
- Fibonacci Brewing – Website
- Urban Artifact’s Epicurean Release
- The Wild Pitch – Bret’s Radio Show on Artifact Radio