They squeezed their first bottle release in under the one year mark, but I’m guessing that Brink isn’t done with that. You can be assured that Brink Beer will be gracing the shelves in your beer fridge and your beer cellar for a long time coming! Their first release was of their Imperial Stout, called Armored Heart, but it wouldn’t surprise me if within the next year we saw cans of one of their crowd pleasing NE IPAs hitting the line – maybe we’ll even see their award winning English Mild at some point? A Gnome can hope!
- Rum Barrel Aged Armored Heart – White Wax
- Rum Barrel Aged Armored Heart with Vanilla and Deeper Roots La Armonia Hermosa Coffee – Red Wax
- Heaven Hill Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged Armored Heart – Yellow Wax
- Heaven Hill Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged with Deeper Roots Bukonzo Coffee – Green Wax
- Heaven Hill Rye Whiskey Barrel Aged with Deeper Roots Community Blend Coffee – Pink Wax