As can happen from time to time, our schedules didn’t click this week. Stumped as to what we were going to do about it, there was a short discussion of not doing a show this week, and just picking up where we left off next time.
It’s the internet afterall, right? We can do what we want!
Then we thought of our millions of fans… what would they listen to whilst cooking dinner? How would they get through the drudgery of doing the laundry this week? We knew we had to come up with another solution…
We put together a list of 10 pretty random questions. These questions were things that we thought the legions of BrewCasties would want to know about their panel of drinkers that they had come to love over the last 7 episodes… and we seperately recorded our answers to be edited together later by our PodCast-Leader, Mike.
The questions that were decided upon are as follows:
- What is your favorite bar/place to grab a beer (Non-Brewery)?
- What other hobbies do you have besides craft beer?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- If someone tied your hands and made you drink an adjunct American light lager, which would you pick, and why?
- What is your favorite summer beer?
- What craft beer “personality” would you most like to sit down and have a beer with?
- What is your favorite current t.v. show?
- What is your favorite Cincinnati craft beer right now?
- What is the frist beer that you remember drinking (craft or non-craft)?
- Are you a sports fan? IF so, what team/teams?
So…. if you have ever wondered any of these things…. fire up the episode and listen away!