It’s a big announcement, and one that warrants a special edition of the show – MadTree is not just moving, they’re expanding exponentially. The brewery is making a move from their lowly, small warehouse into the massive 18+ Million Dollar MadTree 2.0 facility in the former Rock-Tenn industrial site in Oakley.
This wide ranging interview includes discussion of the plans for the expansion, including the 100bbl brew system, 10,000 sq. ft. outdoor beer garden and “more restrooms than you would ever need”! We also talk the beers, including the upcoming can releases of Rubus Cacao and Identity Crisis and the elusive and enigmatic Madtree “Funk Series”. It’s one for the history books!
Guests This Week
- Jeff Hunt – MadTree Brewing
- Kenny McNutt – MadTree Brewing
From The Beer Fridge
- Jackie O’s – Bourbon Barrel Aged Champion Ground
- Triple C – Eyes of World Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout
- Goose Island – Bourbon County Brand Stout