It’s hard to believe that Cellar Dweller has been making beer out at Valley Vineyards for four years now, but the craft brewery is celebrating their birthday with a party that will remind all their fans exactly why they’ve fallen in love with the brewery in these last few years. Get your calendar clear… it’s time for the Cellar Dweller 4th Anniversary Party!
Of course, the party will involve lots of different beers, including some special releases, and what seems like is going to be a fantastic lineup of food all day, to make sure you have lot’s of room for said beers.
So… here’s what you can expect:
- From 9am-10:45am they’re doing a Kegs and Eggs breakfast, with Scrambled Eggs, Biscuits and Gravy, Beer and Cheese Potato Casserole, French Toast Casserole and Sausage Links. – $9.95
- Lunch kicks in at 11am-4:30pm – $12.95
- Dinner Buffet is at 4:30-9pm, both of these are including Beer Can Pulled Chicken Siders, Beer Brats with Sour Kraut, BBQ Sauce Bar (Blackberry BBQ and Stout BBQ) and a ton of sides (Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, Pasta Salad, Corn Salad, Pretzels… all kinds of great stuff) – $14.95
- All Day Buffet – You can show up for lunch, and feast on the buffet all day! – $25.95
They’re also putting together a VIP Brew Master Dinner which requires you to make reservations for $65 per person, but the event looks to be well worth it. The dinner is hosted by head brewer Steve Shaw, and Executive Chef Stephen Spyrou. It begins at 7pm in a private dining room and they’re going to have a 5 course dinner paired with different Cellar Dweller Beers.
- House cured duck prosciutto wrapped scallop with stone fruit chutney, paired with Uncle Ron’s Pale Ale.
- Trio of sweet, salty and sour cheese with accompaniments (blueberry stilton, goat gouda, parmesan) – paired with Blueberry Gose
- Braised rabbit with San Marzano Tomato, Poblano Peppers and Potato Gnocchi – Paired with Dead Dweller
- Roasted Bison Ribs with Merguez seasoning and warm Brussels Sprout Stew – paired with Big Foot Run Double IPA
- Glazed Doughnut Bread Pudding with Chocolate Hazelnut Ganach – paired with Eye Opener
As if the food and the beer wasn’t enough, they will also have live music from noon onward, with Dave Mullikin playing until 4pm, and Taylor Bishop & Jeremy Francis picking up at 5:30 and finishing the night off.
So, clear your calendar. If you’re one of the people who still hasn’t made it out to the brewery yet, this is the perfect opportunity for you to do so! You can get over to their Facebook page to see the event and call the brewery at 513-899-2485 if you’re looking to sign up for the VIP Dinner as well!