We’ve got a full line up of shows to help you celebrate Cincinnati Beer Week 2016, and this is the official kick off! The week makes a move this year from wintertime to summertime – and a new format for the collaboration comes with it with fives beers to celebrate the event (and we’ll try them all).
We’re joined in studio by a few friends to talk about it and to make sure we can get through all of this good stuff without going to far off the rails along the way.
We cover some of the charity events that are taking place during the week, and we’ll even run the panel through the “Lightning Round” where we’ll get their opinions on everything from the NBA finals to Father’s Day. Hang in there… this is a good one!
Guests This Week
- Chris Nascimento – Cincinnati Beer Week Board Member
- Eric Bosler – Darkness Brewing
- Colin Ryan – Blank Slate
- Gamal Nagi – Rivertown Brewing
From The Beer Fridge
- Cincy Beer Week – The Fruits Of Our Labor
- Cincy Beer Week – Birds And The Bees
- Cincy Beer Week – Nectar
- Cincy Beer Week – Saison d’513
- Cincy Beer Week – Over/Under
- Rivertown – Brennan’s Bucknut Brew