We hit the trail hard for 2016’s Cincinnati Beer Week, and this is one of our “special editions” that came out of that week. Joined by a massive panel of guests from the Cincinnati Beer Community, we set up shop high above the city at the Incline Public House, and while the wind was determined to make sure we had our work cut out for us – the conversation more than made up for the difficulties that ensued.
We covered some big topics, from ‘Mainsplaining’ to sexism, beer names and labels and the how everyone’s “road to craft beer” got them here in the first place.
Guests This Week
- Chris Nascimento – Cincinnati Beer Week Board Member
- Kim Eddy – Craft Beer Enthusiast and Former A/B Brewer
- Betty Bollas – Co-Founder/Owner of Fibonacci Brewing Company
- Kat Finn – Cincinnati Girls Pint Out
- Monica Bowles – People, Pints, Purpose
- Kaycie Coy – People, Pints, Purpose
- Jane Hamilton – Craft Beer Manager/ Co-GM, Marty’s Hops and Vines
- Lindsey Roeper – Dream Facilitator, Rivertown Brewing Company
From The Beer Fridge
- Cincinnati Beer Week, Over/Under