What’s been happening since we were last at Listermann Brewing Company? The short of it is a LOT. We last broadcast from the Listermann taproom in June of 2015, and since then it’s nearly tripled in size – gained a proper bar that makes the old one look like a toy. An indoor beer garden has sprouted up where the store used to be (that moved to the back of the store) and a restaurant now operates from the space as well. Listermann has added a line of canned NE IPAs to their lineup that have gotten the whole city in a frenzy, lining up for releases each month, over and over.
It all brings forth the big question of how a brewery manages to keep evolving with a craft beer scene that is changing faster than any of us can keep track of. We talked about this, as well as digging into where they are going be going in the long and short term.
Guests This Week
- Guest Co-Host – Chris Walker – From one of my favorite podcasts, Have A Drink. You should check them out!
- Dan Listermann – Owner, Listermann Brewing
- Jason Brewer – General Manger, Listermann Brewing
- Jared Lewinsky – Head Brewer, Listermann Brewing
From The Beer Fridge
- Listermann Brewing Company – Kendi – Black NE IPA