There has been a couple big stories lately that have gotten the discussion of beer tourism, and what Cincinnati is doing right (or wrong) about it kicking into a different gear lately. From the announcement that Rhinegeist is now one of the biggest breweries in the country to the big news that Sam Adams is finally opening up their long awaited Cincinnati taproom it all brings up the question of whether or not Cincinnati is really a beer city that would make people travel here to experience it all.
I just got back in town recently from a quick trip down to North Carolina, and thought it would make for a good opportunity to not only have the beer tourism discussion, but to drink a few beers that I brought back with me too. Craft Beer Joe joined me on a dark, stormy night from the depths of the Gnarly Gnome Tavern to help make it all come together!
Guests This Week
- Craft Beer Joe – from CraftBeerJoe.com
From The Beer Fridge
- The Unknown Brewery – 4.5ish
- Burial Brewing – One For You
- Burial Brewing – The Adoration of the Mystic Lamb
- Blackberry Farm – Sensibility
- Triple C – Kind of a Big Deal w/Strawberries