I can only assume that you’ve seen this news already – afterall, social media has had a nice little buzz about it since it was first announced, and I also added it to the Big September 2018 Beer Release post that I know you’ve been keeping your eyes on… but just in case, I wanted to let you know about Fretboard’s latest big announcement – packaging.
What can you expect to see this coming weekend? How much? Will it sell out? I’ve got it all for you.
If you didn’t see this one coming, you haven’t been watching Fretboard too closely. They are pumped about this beer style that they’ve dubbed the India Session Pilsner. It combines all the pieces that you love from Session IPAs and Lagers into one fusion of happiness that only makes sense to get into packaging.
Mellowship is the latest of their creations. It combines the easy drinking sessionability of a 4.9% lager with a really fantastic earthy and floral noble hop character that showcases itself as a snappy bite that is reminiscent of a great American Session IPA.
This one has been a long time coming… it’s been aging away in some bourbon barrels until the time was just right. And guess what? After 8 months, time is just right!
‘Nati Dread is a big Imperial Stout that uses toasted coconut and cacao nibs to give the beer its distinct “island flavor” that sets it apart. You might remember when this beer made its debut in the taproom back in January. If you, like the many other people that fell in love with it back then have been eagerly awaiting this – make sure you make a note… there aren’t a ton of cans of this to go around, and it most definitely wont be hitting distribution.
The Details That You Need To Know
Get your pen and paper ready… this is what you need to know about this upcoming release.
- This release kicks off at noon in the Fretboard taproom.
- Both beers are packaged in 16oz cans, while the Mellowship will come in 4 packs, the ‘Nati Dread is going to be single cans.
- Four packs of 16oz cans of Mellowship will be $9.99
- Single cans of ‘Nati Dread will be $10.99, and while supplies last will come packaged in limited edition burlap bags.
- The event will go on all night long… but those ‘Nati Dread cans aren’t going to last forever!!!
- There will be live music starting at 8pm.