There are so many facets to what constitutes “Cincy Craft Beer” and I’m always fascinated by this one. LemonGrenade Creative has become a vital piece of the puzzle for so many of the breweries that you have come to know and love, from logo and branding work, to designing the label artwork for some of your favorite beers – These folks have definitely had a role in shaping what Beer looks like for the last for years.
I sat down on a beautiful night in Hamilton to talk to Thommy Long and a couple of his extremely talented designers to talk about what exactly goes into this whole process. In addition to taking a small peek behind the curtain, we drank a few beers and talked about the craft beer scene as a whole to get to know the people behind the art.
Give this episode a listen, and know that you’re definitely going to hear more about LemonGrenade in the future on the site!
Guests This Week
- Thommy Long – LemonGrenade Creative
- Lilly Stein – LemonGrenade Creative
- Jen Judd – LemonGrenade Creative
From The Beer Fridge
- Municipal Brew Works – 1791 Oktoberfest
- Municipal Brew Works – Woltermelon Blonde
- Municipal Brew Works – Orange Agave Blonde
- Municipal Brew Works – Station 2