This week finds Cincy Brewcast recording on location, deep in the heart of Olde Milford. We are finally sitting down with the folks from Little Miami Brewing Company to talk about who they are, and why you need to stop by their brewpub soon.
The brewery is built to fit in with Milford’s already existing aesthetic, and capitalizes on the quiet serenity that those of us in the know have always appreciated about the area. Situated right on the banks of the Little Miami River, they’ve got one of my favorite patios to grab a beer and hang out with friends for a while.
The show ventures from trying a few of their beers to chatting about how the choice to open where they did came about, we explore some expansion plans and dig deep into the history of their brewer, Jim Strealu. It’s an action packed episode this week!!!
Guests This Week
- Jim Strelau – Head Brewer
- Dan Lynch – Co-Owner
- Joe Brenner – Co-Owner
From The Beer Fridge
- Little Miami Brewing Company – Pterodactyl – Hefeweizen
- Little Miami Brewing Company – Juicy Fruit – Pale Ale
- Little Miami Brewing Company – Godzilla – Double IPA
- Little Miami Brewing Company – Pumpkin Saison