We live in a crazy world right now. Craft beer is booming, growing up, there’s people who love to talk about doom and gloom in the industry, and a lot of newcomers to it at the same time. We’ve never experienced anything like this before, and it begs the question – what does it all mean? Where are we going? What’s happening with this industry?
In Cincinnati there aren’t any places better suited to explore and answer that question than Listermann Brewing Company. One of Cincinnati’s oldest ‘OG’ breweries, Listermann has seen it all, and grown to tell the tale.
We dig into a few beers, and talk about how you fit into an industry that is still searching for it’s identity, a task that seems daunting to me for any business.
Guests This Week
- Andy Foltz – Co-Host
- Jason Brewer – Listermann Brewing Company
- Jared Lewinski – Listermann Brewing Company
From The Beer Fridge
- Listermann – Prehistoric Bowl Crusher
- Listermann – I’ve Had It With These Motherf*****g IPAs At This Motherf******g Brewery
- Listermann – Pride
- Listermann – Our Brownies Are Made With Love