It’s been a long effort trying to figure out how to get a show booked at Grainworks in West Chester, and in my never ending effort I finally decided that we could just sort of… show up. That’s exactly what Andy Foltz and I did for this week’s episode, we just showed up and did a show. We talked about what we knew about the folks behind Grainworks, and we drank a few beers to give you a better picture about what they’ve got going on.
Something tells me that with how fun this was, you might not have seen the last of the guerrilla shows… beware. No one is safe.
Guests This Week
- Andy Foltz – Co-Host
From The Beer Fridge
- Grainworks – Cabana Boy’s Pink Drink
- Grainworks – Schauer Bier
- Grainworks – Mo’ Pils, No Problems
- Grainworks – Blue Skies Hero Brew
- Grainworks – Mom-Claude Van Damme
- Grainworks – Pink Lemonade Stand
- Grainworks – Cincinnati Liars Lager
- Grainworks – Oatmeal Stout