All roads in Cincinnati craft beer have been said to lead to Listermann Brewing Company, and that’s a statement that’s hard to argue with. Listermann Manufacturing Co has been the leading homebrew supply store in the city since they first opened their doors back in 1995, so it only made sense that this episode of Cincy BrewCast should be done live from their hallowed taproom on Dana Avenue.
We talked ourselves through a ton of topics such as where Listermann sees themselves in Cincinnati’s ever growing and evolving beer scene, to the current expansion that is underway at the brewery (and in the taproom). We also drank a few Listermann beers and chatted about the many sides to their tap lineup.
It’s our first ‘official’ show on location, and it’s a perfect space to have it in… It’s hard to find a place like Listermann Brewing Company in any beer city, and there definitely isn’t another place like it in Cincinnati!
From The Beer Fridge
- Listermann – Cincinnati Red
- Triple Digit – Chickow! (read my impressions here)
- Listermann – Don’t Talk Shit About Norwood (read my thoughts here)
- Triple Digit – BBA Coffee Chickow!
Guests This Week
- Jason Brewer – Listermann Brewing Company
- Patrick Gilroy – Listermann Brewing Company
- Dan Listermann – Listermann Brewing Company