It’s almost like we did two shows in one this week! How else can you cram all the local happenings into one episode otherwise? We hadn’t had a chance to sit down and chat with Ron and Eric from Darkness since they opened their doors a little over a month ago, so it was a great chance to talk to them and talk about the process of opening their doors. I was curious if anything had caught them off guard throughout the process, or if they’d change anything with the chance to do it over. It also gave me the opportunity to explore what might be coming in the future for the brewery here in Cincy.
Andy Reynolds has become a friend of the show, and we couldn’t do a show this week without showing his Alexandria Brewing Company project some support. They just launched their Kickstarter, and we get the down low from Andy himself, and dig into some of the harder questions like why did the previous attempt at crowd funding fail? Why Kickstart at all? If you want to know more, hit the links below and support his kickstarter while you can!
Guests This Week
- Eric Bosler – Darkness Brewing
- Ron Sanders – Darkness Brewing
- Andy Reynolds – Alexandria Brewing Company
From The Beer Fridge
- Darkness Brewing – Beach Park Wheat
- Darkness Brewing – Mosaic Anomoly
- Darkness Brewing – Toastanut
- Darkness Brewing – Thanks A Latte
- Alexandria Brewing Company’s Kickstarter
- Darkness Brewing Company – Website
- Alexandria Brewing Company – Website