Not that they’ve ever gone away, but it’s been far too long since we’ve had Rivertown Brewing Company on Cincy Brewcast, and it’s time to remedy that situation! It’s fitting that at the same time they are not only on a absolute tear with not just new beers, but bringing back crowd pleasing favorites as well. I sat down with the brewery to talk about not just the beers that they’re currently releasing, but a little bit of the bigger picture of why they’re doing it.
We covered everything from from how the brewery views themselves in today’s beer community to how they guide the idea of what to brew next. We even dove into the philosophy behind traditional sour beers here in the United States. Things are exciting up in Monroe, and I can’t wait to see what’s next for Rivertown as they near that big 10 year mark of brewing beer for Cincinnati’s dedicated craft beer fans.
Guests This Week
- Lindsay Roeper – Rivertown
- Justin Moffat – Rivertown
From The Beer Fridge
- Rivertown – Hi (Beer Notes Coming Soon!)
- Rivertown – Lemon Bar (Beer Notes Coming Soon!)
- Rivertown – I Carried A Watermelon (Beer Notes Coming Soon!)
- Rivertown – Kontrola (Beer Notes Coming Soon!)
- Rivertown – 3984 Lager (Beer Notes Coming Soon!)
- Rivertown – Praxis
- Rivertown Brewing Company – Website
- Volume 3 – Episode 11 – Live at Rivertown with Jason Roeper
- Volume 2 – Episode 21 – Night Marching Our Way Into Rivertown